SIGNS OF PASSING
There are observable indications that transition and/or passage is near at hand:
- Loss of control over facial muscles.
- High-pitched whistling, buzzing sounds, low rumbling thunder, or complete loss of hearing.
- Visions, hallucinations or complete loss of sight.
- Breath coming in gasps, Cheynes-Stokes breathing.
- Cold sweats, teeth chattering, uncontrollable shivering.
- Extreme agitation, anxiety, irritability, depression.
- Lethargic calm, sudden inexplicable apparent absence of previous pain.